1. The promoter is: Kohler Mira Ltd (company no 252115) whose registered office is at Cromwell Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 5EP (“Promoter”).
2. The competition is to win one of five Mira Beat Eco Showerheads (“Prize”).
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
4. By entering the competition, you are
(i) confirming that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize and
(ii) indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
5. The competition will run from 17.00 on 14th August (“Opening Date”] to 23.59 on 28th August (“Closing Date”) inclusive.
6. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 23.59 on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
7. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
8. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/mirashowers
9. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
(i) Comment #DonaldsforMira on the competition Facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/mirashowers
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice for any reasonable reason. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate Prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The Prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent or higher value without giving notice.
15. The first 5 eligible posts from all entries received verified by the Promoter and or its agents will be deemed the winners.
16. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook within 28 days of the Closing Date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner from the other eligible entries.
17. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the Prize can be collected / is delivered. If the Prize is to be delivered, please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize. There shall be no postal costs for delivery.
18. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out: https://www.mirashowers.co.uk/privacy-statement/
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after Closing Date by emailing the following address: Mira@lucre.co.uk
22. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social network.
24. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.