Mira Sponsors the HIP UK Heating Apprentice of the Year 2017
We're incredibly proud to be sponsoring the HIP UK Heating Apprentice of the year. This is a great opportunity to support the next generation of installers and recognise the hard work, talent and dedication of apprentices in the UK.
Launched in 2009, the competition offers apprentices across the country the opportunity to participate in a series of challenges and practical tasks to test their skills, and compete against other students at a national level. Chosen students will be invited, with their lecturers, to attend one of the UK regional events where they’ll spend the day competing against other students on practical tasks.
The winner of each regional heat, plus the person who has received the highest score overall from all of the seven regional heats, will then go forward to the grand final which will be held at the ADEY Professional Heating Solutions’ Training and Conference Centre in Cheltenham on 29th & 30th March 2017.
The dates and venues of the regional heats are as follows:
- North East – Newcastle College, Tuesday 17th January 2017
- North West – Burnley College, Thursday 19th January 2017
- South West – Petroc College, Tuesday 31st January 2017
- Wales – Bridgend College, Thursday 2nd February 2017
- Midlands – Stephenson College, Tuesday 14th February 2017
- South East – Uxbridge College, Thursday 16th February 2017
- Northern Ireland – Belfast Metropolitan College, Thursday 2nd March 2017
We cannot wait for the competition to begin and we wish all of the competitors the best of luck!
For more information on the competition, please visit the HIP Magazine website or visit http://www.hip-magazine.co.uk/apprentice-of-the-year/