For safe, precise, reliable thermostatically controlled showering for complete peace of mind look no further than Mira Advance ATL.
On/off push button for ease of use, with select and forget function. Shower on demand.
Helpful, assisted showering
Tactile raised areas with large on/off backlit button and audible beep to aid user navigation.
Safer showering with thermostatic temperature control and adjustable temperature limit, allowing the user to choose from 8 maximum temperature settings.
Easy to use slide bar and friction bracket which can be adjusted with one hand.
Consistent showering performance
Even more advanced than our Mira Clearscale™ technology which reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, this anti-limescale technology is best in class.
4 spray showerhead for greater experience and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
A great showering choice for safety in adaptations.
- Control type: Thermostatic (electronic)
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user
- Factory set to safe max temp: Adjustable between 37°C-48°C
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating 45 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Right (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: Right (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: Brass inlet connector. 1/2" BSP Male and 15mm compression fitting
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Supply Conditions (cold mains feed)
- Minimum maintained pressure: 1 bar (10 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Large back lit buttons and audible bleeps
- Four spray showerhead
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank making it safe for the next user
- Tactile raised areas, large on/off button, backlit buttons and an audible click on the temperature lever
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
- BEAB Care Approved
- Energy Efficiency: Class A
View our products resources for the Mira Advance ATL
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
Looking for a spare art for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download
Enjoy the reassurance that your new Mira Advance ATL electric shower will last up to 50% longer. With our best in class Mira Clearscale Plus technology, your shower will last longer and perform better.
Our Mira Advance ATL has been recognised for its safety and reliability for over 20 years. Created in collaboration with the Royal National Institute for the Blind, it’s designed for the needs of all the family.
The Mira Advance electric showers range is one of the very few to have achieved the BEAB Care Mark, as well as an accreditation from the Royal Institute of the Blind. So you can be sure that you're specifying a dependable electric shower.For the Expert