Ultimate in safety and usability, even at low pressure. With an inclusive design suitable for use by everyone, featuring an integral pump for best in class performance at low pressure.
The ultimate in safety, and ideal for low pressure systems, the Mira Advance Flex Low Pressure is so safe that it's endorsed by the Royal National Institute of the Blind. Also features an integral pump for best in class performance at low pressure.
On/off push button for ease of use, with select and forget function. Shower on demand.
Helpful, assisted showering
Tactile raised areas with large on/off backlit button and audible beep to aid user navigation.
Safer showering with thermostatic temperature control and adjustable temperature limit, allowing the user to choose from 8 maximum temperature settings.
Endorsed by the Royal National Institute of the Blind for safer showering.
Easy to use slide bar and friction bracket which can be adjusted with one hand.
Consistent performance, longer-lasting shower
Even more advanced than our Mira Clearscale™ technology which reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, this anti-limescale technology is best in class.
4 spray showerhead for greater experience and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
A great showering choice for safety in adaptations, featuring an integrated pump to help with consistent flow at low pressure and flexible slide bar with a 2m hose.
- Control type: Thermostatic (electronic)
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user
- Factory set to safe max temp: Adjustable between 37°C-48°C
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating 40 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Right (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: Right (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: Brass inlet connector. 1/2" BSP Male and 15mm compression fitting
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Supply Conditions (cold tank feed)
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.008 bar (80mm head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 1.0 bar (10 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 1.0 bar (10 metre head)
Easy to Fit & Maintain
- Compatible with auto start Whale pump (not supplied), perfect for wetrooms
- Push button on/off
- 8 different maximum temperature settings
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank making it safe for the next user
- Large on/off button, backlit buttons and audible bleeps
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Rotary lever with large loop and audible click
- Tactile raised areas, large backlit buttons
- Four spray showerhead
- BEAB Care Approved
- Energy Efficiency: Class A
View our products resources for the Mira Advance Flex Low Pressure
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
Enjoy the reassurance that your Mira Advance ATL Flex Low Pressure electric shower will last up to 50% longer. With our best in class Mira Clearscale Plus technology, your shower will last longer and perform better.
With thermostatic temperature control and 8 adjustable maximum temperature settings, the Mira Advance Flex Low Pressure is designed to provide safer showering for the vulnerable user, even at low pressure.
The Mira Advance electric showers range is one of the very few to have achieved the BEAB Care Mark, as well as an accreditation from the Royal Institute of the Blind. So you can be sure that you're specifying a dependable shower.