Service & Repairs
We know how important it is that you are providing your residents with a comprehensive and responsive repairs service. This is why we are dedicated to providing you with the best possible repairs service, offering a high quality, prompt and value for money service. And with 9 out of 10 showers repaired first time, who better to repair our showers than the people that made them?
Reasons to choose our repair service
- 8 out of 10 service visits completed within 3 days
- Peace of mind – 9/10 showers repaired first time
- Easy for you to budget with our single fixed price for repairs, inclusive of all parts and labour
- Competitively priced replacement products if, as a last resort, a shower cannot be repaired
- Dedicated Housing Team to priorities your calls
- Optional additional 3 years protection
- Special rates available for large volumes (contact us to check eligibility)
Click below to download the list of our Service options and prices.
“We have found the Kohler Mira Housing Team to be very helpful, with a quick and efficient response when reporting by email. We have also been impressed with the feedback following an engineer visit. This enables us to keep our system updated, so if the customer contacts us again we have a full picture of the situation”
– Housing Association Customer
Add an additional 3 years protection
We have partnered with Domestic & General, the UK’s leading product protection specialists, for our Business to Business (B2B) extended warranty scheme. The scheme provides 5 year parts and labour protection against breakdowns and even damage caused by accident and you can have peace of mind that should you have any issues, repairs will be undertaken by our fully trained Field Service Technicians, all this for just £84.73.
If you would like to find out more, follow the link below to to talk to one of our dedicated team.
*T&Cs and exclusions apply, please contact us for more detail.