Choose and divert between a convenient handset and luxurious 200mm deluge head for a more indulgent shower.
Eco setting means you can save both power and water for showering that’s kinder to the planet.
Scale down on limescale
Our Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces limescale by up to 50% to keep your shower working better and for longer.
Easy on/off button. Plus separate power and temperature controls make using your shower seamless.
Easy to clean heads and hoses make keeping your shower in top condition quick and simple.
You can position the deluge overhead where it suits in your bathroom, thanks to the adjustable arm.
Mira Sensi-flo™ technology protects you against sudden surges of hot water if there is ever a blockage in your showerhead or hose that suddenly clears
- Control type: Thermostatic SMA
- Phased shutdown: Yes
- Factory set to safe max temp: Yes, Factory set at 48°C
Installer Product Features
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating 45 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Left (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: left (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: Brass inlet connector. 15mm compression fitting
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Benefits for your customer
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.7 bar (7 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
- Energy Efficiency: Class A
- BEAB approved
- KIWA UK Approved
- WRAS Approved
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.