Mira VirtueERD + Free Mira Virtue basin pillar taps
The Mira Virtue ER Mxer Shower and FREE Mira Virtue Basin Pillar Taps are the epitome of traditional design.
Suitable For All Systems
For the heritage styled bathroom, the Mira Virtue Mixer Shower and Tap complete the look.
The Mira Virtue ERD perfectly style matches with Mira Virtue Basin Pillar Taps for the complete heritage look.
Easy to use
Single control for flow and temperature.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop make showering safer for all the family.
Mira Virtue ERD features Mira Magni-flo™ technology, delivering up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Unique spray experiences
Featuring a large 210mm deluge showerhead and separate traditional 80mm handshower for a greater showering experience.
Double the experience
Divert between the deluge showerhead and handshower or experience both on at once, even at low pressure.
The Mira Virtue taps range provides the perfect finishing touch to create the ultimate traditional bathroom.
- Thermostatic technology
- Maximum temparature setting for increased safety
- Inlet Connections: 15mm Push Fit (supplied) or 15mm compression
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression, ¾” BSP to valve
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male to flexible hose
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
Supply Conditions (cold mains feed)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Data Connection to control unit and fittings: Low Voltage Data Cable
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and on/off/divertor controls help you to fine tune your perfect shower
- Maximum temperature stop for added safety, with over-ride button
- Mira Cool Shield™ to ensure valve doesn’t get hot during showering
- Featuring large single spray 250mm deluge showerhead and 110mm hand held showerhead.
- Light touch clamp bracket designed for easy one-handed use.
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- Front of tile installation system
All the resources to help you choose and install the Mira Virtue ERD
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
Looking for a spare part for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download