Experience ultimate control at your fingertips with our easy to use, wireless Platinum controller. Complete with your choice of fittings. Pumped option.
Low Pressure Gravity Fed
Welcome to the future of showering. The Mira Platinum Valve and Controller, with wireless digital technology, offers you ultimate control. Pumped option.
Precise flow and temperature control with maximum temperature setting, ensuring safer showering for all the family.
Adjust your temperature at the touch of a button, and rotate the controller to fine tune your flow.
Welcoming warm-up mode pauses at your ideal temperature so it's ready when you are.
Accurate and informative
Keep track of the time whilst you shower with the digital clock display. Also displays the 5 minute timer when the Eco function is selected.
Turn your shower on before you get in with an optional secondary controller, usable from up to 10m away.
The Valve & Controller only options allows your customer to choose their own shower fittings.
- Thermostatic Technology
- Automatic Shutdown: Yes
- Maximum temperature setting for increased safety
Installation - Control Unit
Data Connection to digital mixer: Wireless
Installation - Digital Mixer
- Inlet connections: 15mm Push Fit (Supplied) or 15mm Compression
- Outlet connection: 15mm Push Fit (Supplied)
- Data connection to control unit: Wireless
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply Rating: 3 amp
- Cold Water range 1°C-20°C
- Hot Water range 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: Pumped: 0.01 bar (10cm head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: Pumped: 1.0 bar (10 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: Pumped: 10.0 bar (10 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Flow rate: Up to 16 l/min at 1 Bar
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Programmable functions
- Flipstream Technology™ - 1 flip action, 4 unique sprays
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Large, long life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- Built in push-fit isolators
Access the relevant product resources for the Mira Platinum range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
Looking for a spare art for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download
Our Mira digital shower valve and controller is designed to be compatible with your existing fittings kit. Alternatively, explore our range of stylish Mira fittings kits to perfectly complete the look.View Shower Fittings