Mira VierDual Ceiling Fed - Pumped for Gravity
Experience ultimate control at your fingertips with our easy to use, wireless Vier Dual controller with ice white finish. Ceiling fed, pumped option.
Low Pressure Gravity Fed
Welcome to the future of showering. The Mira Vier Dual, with wireless digital technology, offers you ultimate control. With two showerheads that can work together it's a sensational showering experience. Ceiling fed, pumped option.
Precise flow and temperature control with maximum temperature setting, ensuring safer showering for all the family.
Adjust your temperature at the touch of a button, and use the controller to easily fine tune your flow.
Welcoming warm-up mode pauses at your ideal temperature so it's ready when you are.
Accurate and informative
Keep track of the time whilst you shower with the digital clock display. Also displays the 5 minute timer when the Eco function is selected. (Please note, saves battery life by dimming display)
Unique spray experiences
Two showerheads that can work together. The Mira 360 showerhead with Mira Flipstream™ technology offers 1 flip action and 4 unique sprays, plus the luxurious 250mm deluge head.
Turn your shower on before you get in with an optional secondary controller, usable from up to 10m away.
Optional bathfill remembers your ideal bath - programme your ideal temperature and depth and enjoy time after time. Perfect for families with young children.
Mira Vier Dual Ceiling Fed allows your customer to divert between the handset or deluge showerheads or have both on together.
- Thermostatic Technology
- Automatic Shutdown: Yes
- Maximum temperature setting for increased safety
Installation - Units & Fittings
- Water Entry Points: Top - Ceiling Fed
- Inlet Connections: 15mm Push Fit (supplied) or 15mm compression
- Data Connection to digital mixer: Wireless
- Cistern: Minimum 230 litres
Installation - Digital Mixer
- Inlet connections: 15mm Push Fit (Supplied) or 15mm Compression
- Outlet connection: 15mm Push Fit (Supplied)
- Data connection to control unit & fittings: Wireless
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply Rating: 3 amp
- Cold Water range 1°C-20°C
- Hot Water range 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: Pumped: 0.01 bar (10cm head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: Pumped: 1.0 bar (10 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: Pumped: 10.0 bar (10 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Flow rate: Up to 16 l/min at 1 Bar
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Programmable functions
- 250mm deluge head and Mira 360 showerhead
- Approvals - WRAS & KIWA UK Approved
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Large, long life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- Built in push-fit isolators
Download the relevant product resources for the Mira Vier Dual Digital Shower range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
Looking for a spare art for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download
Enjoy a showering experience that’s personalised to you. Find your idea flow and temperature with our precise controls.
Experience 2 showerheads working at once with our Mira Vier Dual. Our chrome deluge head delivers a spa-like experience whilst the separate Mira 360 showerhead offers you 4 unique spray experiences. Find the spray experience t