Mira VisionFlex Rear Fed - Pumped
Easy to operate, precise temperature control and an extra long, easy glide slide bar and a 2m hose - it's the ultimate in flexibility. Rear fed, low pressure option.
Low Pressure Gravity Fed
Easy to use features with innovative digital technology, the Mira Vision Flex is designed with the user in mind. With its adjustable fittings and precise temperature control, it’s the ultimate user-friendly shower - ideal in a wet room environment for a vulnerable shower user. Rear fed, low pressure option.
Featuring separate temperature and flow controls, with maximum temperature setting for increased family safety.
Easily adjust your comfortable showering temperature and flow at the touch of a button on your wireless controller.
With easy glide, extra long slide bar with friction clamp bracket for easy height adjustment. Also includes extra showerhead holder for additional height positioning.
Accurate and informative
Keep track of the time whilst you shower with your digital display. Also displays the 5 minute timer when Eco function is selected.
Welcoming warm-up mode pauses at your ideal temperature until you are ready to get in.
Additional wireless controller available; enables control from outside of the showering area.
Functional yet stylish the Mira Vision Flex Digital Shower featuring an easy glide extra long slide bar for flexible showering.
- Thermostatic Technology
- Automatic Shutdown: Yes
- Maximum temperature setting for increased safety
Installation - Units & Fittings
- Water Entry Points: Back - Rear Fed
- Inlet Connections: 15mm Push Fit (supplied) or 15mm compression
- Data Connection to digital mixer: Wireless
- Cistern: Minimum 230 litres
Installation - Digital Mixer
- Inlet connections: 15mm Push Fit (Supplied) or 15mm Compression
- Outlet connection: 15mm Push Fit (Supplied)
- Data connection to control unit & fittings: Wireless
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply Rating: 3 amp
- Cold Water range 1°C-20°C
- Hot Water range 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: Pumped: 0.01 bar (10cm head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: Pumped: 1.0 bar (10 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: Pumped: 10.0 bar (10 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Flow rate: Up to 16 l/min at 1 Bar
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Programmable functions
- 250mm deluge head and Mira 360 showerhead
- Mira Flex - Easy-glide, extra long slide bar with friction clamp bracket
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Large, long life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- Built in push-fit isolators
View the product resources for the Mira Vision Dual range.
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
Your Mira Vision Flex is packed with digital technology designed to enhance your showering performance. Precise flow and temperature control allow you to fine-tune your perfect shower. Experience the future of showering.