The ultimate in safety, the Mira Advance ATL Flex Extra is so safe that it's endorsed by the Royal National Institute of the Blind.
On/off push button for ease of use, with select and forget function. Shower on demand.
Helpful, assisted showering
Large, colour contrasted rotary lever, tactile raised areas with large on/off backlit button and audible beep - all designed to aid user navigation.
Safer showering with thermostatic temperature control and adjustable temperature limit, allowing the user to choose from 8 maximum temperature settings.
Endorsed by the Royal National Institute of the Blind for safer showering.
With easy glide, extra long slide bar with friction clamp bracket for easy height adjustment.
Consistent performance, longer-lasting shower
Even more advanced than our Mira Clearscale™ technology which reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, this anti-limescale technology is best in class.
4 spray showerhead for greater experience and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
A great showering choice for safety, with the added ability to be wired to a pump for wetroom adaptations.
- Control type: Thermostatic (electronic)
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user
- Factory set to safe max temp: Adjustable between 37°C-48°C
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating 40 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Right (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: Right (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: Brass inlet connector. 1/2" BSP Male and 15mm compression fitting
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Supply Conditions (cold mains feed)
- Minimum maintained pressure: 1 bar (10 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Easy to Fit & Maintain
- Compatible with auto start Whale pump (not supplied), perfect for wetrooms
- Push button on/off
- Auto start Whale pump works at variable speeds to match the amount of water the shower is producing, preventing the intake of air and minimising noise
- 8 different maximum temperature settings
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank making it safe for the next user
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Rotary lever with large loop.
- Tactile raised areas, large backlit buttons
- Extra long slide bar and hose for easy height adjustment
- Four spray showerhead
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
- BEAB Care Approved
- Energy Efficiency: Class A
We have a range of product information resources available for the Advance ATL Flex Extra.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.Download
Looking for a spare art for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download
We know that whatever we put into your electric shower, isn’t nearly as important as what you get out of it. That’s why your Mira Advance ATL FLex Extra features the advanced Mira Clearscale™ Plus technology which is
The Mira Advance ATL Flex Extra is an innovative shower that can be linked to the Whale Instant match pump via wireless technology. This discreet system features 2-way communication between the shower and the pump, enabling a
Mira Advance Flex Extra is the dependable specification choice. It can be paired with the wireless Whale Instant match pump, allowing for minimum disruption in the event of a service call. Also, the automatic switch off reduces the ri