For performance, ease of use and affordability all in one choose the Mira Elate.
On/off push button for ease of use, with select and forget function. Shower on demand.
Thermostatic temperature control and Mira Sensi-flo™ technology helps prevent the risk of scalding, ensuring safer showering for all the family.
Sleek design with premium chrome detailing.
Consistent showering performance
Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, meaning a longer-lasting and better performing shower.
4 spray showerhead for greater experience and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Eco setting helps you save water and energy.
Suitable for a customer who wants a clean modern design with consistent performance.
- Control type: Thermostatic SMA
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user
- Factory set to safe max temp: No
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating 40 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Left or right (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: left (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: Brass inlet connector. 1/2" BSP Male / 15mm compression fittings
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Supply Conditions (cold mains feed)
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.7 bar (7 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Easy to Fit & Maintain
- Perfect for replacing an existing Mira or other brands of electric showers.
- Adjustable slide bar fits over holes left by a previous shower kit
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Four spray showerhead
- Clearscale™ & Dual Element™ - reduces limescale by up to 50%
- 4 spray showerhead with rub clean nozzles
View the installation and user guide, fittings guide and line drawings across our electric showers range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
All our Mira electric showers come complete with Mira Clearscale™ technology, proven to reduce the build-up of limescale by up to 50% more than competitor products. So you’ll have a better performing, longer-lasting shower.View Film