Looking for an affordable electric shower with a longer-lasting performance? Look no further than the Mira Enthuse.
On/off push button for ease of use. Shower on demand.
Premium chrome detailing.
Eco setting helps you save water and energy.
Consistent showering performance
Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, meaning a longer-lasting and better performing shower.
4 spray showerhead for greater experience and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
An affordable showering option for when your customer is on a budget.
- Control type: Pressure stabilised
- Phased shutdown: No
- Factory set to safe max temp: No
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating 40 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Left (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: left (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: Plastic inlet connector. 15 mm Compression / Push fit Coupling
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Supply Conditions (cold mains feed)
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.7 bar (7 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Easy to Fit & Maintain
- Adjustable slide bar fits over holes left by a previous shower kit
- Push button on/off
- Eco setting saves water
- Adjustable slide bar fits over holes left by previous shower kit
- Clearscale™ & Dual Element™ - reduces limescale by up to 50%
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Four spray showerhead
- WRAS Approved
- Energy Efficiency: Class A
View the installation and user guide, fittings guide and line drawings across our electric showers range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.Download
Looking for a spare part for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download
Given time, limescale will build-up inside your shower causing it to break. With our Mira Clearscale™ technology, you can rest assured that your Mira Enthuse electric shower will last up to 50% longer than competitor products.View Film
For all year round performance, Mira Enthuse gives you efficient showering on demand. Dependable performance from Mira.