For a simple, hassle-free solution when replacing your previous shower look no further than the Mira Isle.
On/off push button for ease of use, with choice of 3 flow settings. Shower on demand.
Flexible fittings for easy installation.
Large 4 spray showerhead for greater coverage and choice of experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, meaning a longer-lasting and better performing shower.
Eco setting helps you save water and energy
For left or right-hand inlets, it does the job every time, introducing the Mira Isle range.
- Control type: Pressure stabilised
- Phased shutdown: No
- Factory set to safe max temp: No
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating 40 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Left (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: left (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: Plastic inlet connector. 15 mm Compression / Push fit Coupling
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Supply Conditions (cold mains feed)
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.7 bar (7 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Easy to Fit & Maintain
Adjustable slide bar fits over holes left by a previous shower kit
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Four spray showerhead
- WRAS Approved
- Energy Efficiency: Class A
- Built in push-fit isolators
View the installation and user guide, fittings guide and line drawings across our electric showers range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
Looking for a spare part for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download
Given time, limescale will build-up inside your shower, causing it to break. Mira Clearscale™ technology has been designed to reduce the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, giving you a longer-lasting shower and a greater performance.View Film