Mira Meta combines stylish design and ease of use, with its simple push button controls. Its contemporary fascia will make a stylish statement in your bathroom.
Contemporary aesthetic to enhance your bathroom.
On/off push button for ease of use, with choice of 3 flow settings. Shower on demand.
Large 4 spray handshower with rub clean noz-zles
Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, for a longer-lasting, better performing shower
Flexible fittings for easy installation and ad-justment, helps to cover over existing screw holes for the perfect finish.
Eco setting helps you save water and energy.
A stylish and affordable option for your customer looking for a new electric shower.
- Control type: Pressure stabilised
- Phased shutdown: No
- Factory set to safe max temp: No
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating 45 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm2
- Water entry points: Left (rising, falling & rear)
- Cable entry points: Left (rising, falling & rear)
- Inlet connections: 15mm plastic stub, compression or push-fit fittings
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Supply Conditions (cold mains feed)
- Minimum maintained pressure: 1 bar (10 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Easy to Fit & Maintain
- Left-hand water and cable entry points
- Adjustable slide bar fits over holes left by a previous shower kit
Benefits for your customer
- Separate power and temperature controls
- Push button on/off
- Three power settings
- Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces limescale by up to 50%
- 110mm 4 spray showerhead with rub-clean nozzles
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
- Energy Efficiency: Class A
Product resources for the Mira Meta Electric Shower.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
Looking for a spare part for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download
Our Mira Meta electric shower comes complete with Mira Clearscale™ technology, proven to reduce the build-up of limescale by up to 50%.
This white and stain chrome fascia adds a touch of class to your contemporary bathroom.