For a hassle-free, replacement shower look no further than the Mira Shore.
On/off push button for ease of use, with choice of 3 flow settings. Shower on demand.
Flexible fittings for easy installation and adjustment, helps to cover over existing screw holes for the perfect finish.
Large 4 spray showerhead for greater coverage and choice of experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Consistent performance, longer-lasting shower
Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, meaning a longer-lasting and better performing shower.
Eco setting helps you save water and energy.
For left or right-hand inlets, it does the job every time, introducing the Mira Shore range.
- Control type: Pressure stabilised
- Phased shutdown: No
- Factory set to safe max temp: No
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating 45 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Left (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: left (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: Plastic inlet connector. 15 mm Compression / Push fit Coupling
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Supply Conditions (cold mains feed)
- Minimum maintained pressure: 1 bar (10 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Easy to Fit & Maintain
- Adjustable slide bar fits over holes left by a previous shower kit
- Push button on/off
- Eco setting saves water
- Clearscale™ & Dual Element™ - reduces limescale by up to 50%
- 4 spray 11 cm showerhead with rub clean nozzles
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Four spray showerhead
Energy Efficiency Rating:
View the installation and user guide, fittings guide and line drawings across our electric showers range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
Looking for a spare art for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download
Why compromise on performance? Mira Shore electric shower features Mira Clearscale™ technology, designed to reduce the build-up of limescale within your shower by up to 50%. So your shower will not only last longer, but perform better.View Film
For all year round performance, Mira Shore gives you efficient showering on demand. Dependable performance from Mira.