Easily replaces your existing electric shower
For a hassle-free replacement shower look no further. Reduces the need for re-tiling with multiple cable and water entry points.
Consistent showering performance
Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, meaning a longer-lasting and better performing shower.
Large 4 spray showerhead for greater coverage and choice of experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Flexible fittings for easy installation and adjustment, helps to cover over existing screw holes for the perfect finish.
Mira Sensi-flo™ technology protects you against sudden surges of hot water if there is ever a blockage in your showerhead or hose that suddenly clears
- Control type: Advance pressure stabilised
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user
- Factory set to safe max temp: No
Installer Product Features
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating 40 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Left or right (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: left or right (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: LEFT Brass inlet connector. 15mm compression fitting. RIGHT: 15mm plastic swivel stub compression or push fitting
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Benefits for your customer
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.7 bar (7 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Easy to Fit & Maintain
Retrofits over more products than any other electric shower on the market
- KIWA UK Approved
- Energy Efficiency: Class A
- WRAS Approved
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.
Mira Clearscale™ technology has been developed to ensure that your Mira electric shower will live up to 50% longer than competitor products. All so that your showering experience can be the best it possibly can be.View Film
It's the ultimate retrofit – Mira Sport Multi-fit™ simply retrofits over more products than any other electric shower on the market. Whatever the previous shower, it's the perfect replacement option.