Ideal for replacing an existing electric shower, offering multiple cable and water entry points, reducing the need for re-tiling.
Replacing an existing electric shower? It's simple with the Mira Sport Multi-fit™ - the hassle-free replacement choice for the perfect finish.
Easily replaces your existing electric shower
For a hassle-free replacement shower look no further. Reduces the need for re-tiling with multiple cable and water entry points.
With Mira Sensi-flo™ technology, which helps prevent the risk of scalding, and advance pressure stabilised temperature control ensuring safer showering for all the family.
Consistent showering performance
Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, meaning a longer-lasting and better performing shower.
Large 4 spray showerhead for greater coverage and choice of experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Flexible fittings for easy installation and adjustment, helps to cover over existing screw holes for the perfect finish.
The ultimate retrofit electric shower with left and right, water and electric connections.
- Control type: Advance pressure stabilised
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user
- Factory set to safe max temp: No
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating 45 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Left or right (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: left or right (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: LEFT Brass inlet connector. 15mm compression fitting. RIGHT: 15mm plastic swivel stub compression or push fitting
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Supply Conditions (cold mains feed)
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.7 bar (7 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Easy to Fit & Maintain
- Retrofits over more products than any other electric shower on the market
- Retrofits other shower brands including Triton, Aqualisa and Bristan
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Four spray 11cm showerhead
- Sensi-flo™ technology helps prevent scalding if the showerhead or hose become blocked
- Clearscale™ & Dual Element™ - reduces limescale by up to 50%
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank making it safe for the next user
- KIWA UK Approved
- Energy Efficiency: Class A
View the installation and user guide, fittings guide and line drawings across our electric showers range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
Looking for a spare art for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download
Mira Clearscale™ technology has been developed to ensure that your Mira electric shower will live up to 50% longer than competitor products. All so that your showering experience can be the best it possibly can be.View Film
It's the ultimate retrofit – Mira Sport Multi-fit™ simply retrofits over more products than any other electric shower on the market. Whatever the previous shower, it's the perfect replacement option.