Experience a greater showering performance with the Mira Adept BIR. Its minimalist, stylish design is the perfect addition to your contemporary bathroom. Complete the look with the style-matched optional accessories.
Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Thermostatic temperature control makes showering safer for all the family.
Unique spray experiences
Large 200mm deluge showerhead for a greater showering experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Small Built-In valve design perfect for brand new installations. Featuring a deluge showerhead.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Side only
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression
- Outlet connections: 15mm compression top outlet
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Single spray 20cm fixed deluge head
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Plastic back plate for easy mounting to wall / stud work
- Variable building in depth between 51mm-70mm with template included
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
- Builtcert TMV2 Approved
Download the relevant product resources for the Mira Adept Mixer Shower range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
Experience the UK’s most powerful mixer showers. Our Mira Magni-flo™ technology ensures that you’ll experience up to 3x more flow, even if you have low water pressure. Experience a more revitalising showering performance.View Film
Bring a touch of contemporary style to your bathroom with the Mira Adept BIR mixer shower. Its stylish chrome finish and compact design is perfectly suited to an en-suite or small bathroom space.