Contemporary, sleek design delivering the ultimate performance the Mira Adept BRD is the perfect finishing touch to your bathroom.
Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Thermostatic temperature control makes showering safer for all the family.
Unique spray experiences
Large 200mm deluge showerhead and separate 90mm handshower for a greater showering experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Double the experience
Divert between the deluge showerhead and handshower or experience both on at once, even at low pressure.
Personalise your shower with compatible Mira Adept accessories.
Separate flow and temperature controls with the ability to divert between two showering outlets for brand new installations.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Side only
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression
- Outlet connections: 15mm compression top outlet
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Single spray 20cm deluge head plus separate 9cm single spray handheld head
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Plastic back plate for easy mounting to wall / stud work
- Variable building in depth between 51mm-70mm with template included
- Riser rail can be shortened or lengthened
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
- Builtcert TMV2 Approved
Download the relevant product resources for the Mira Adept Mixer Shower range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
Customise your Mira Adept BRD with our range of plug-in accessories.
Mira Adept Store Module
Multi-function storage pot or soap dish. Integrates with the Mira Adept BRD mixer shower range.RRP £55.00 Find out more
Mira Adept Cleanse Module
Ceramic pumped dispenser that integrates with the Mira Adept BRD.RRP £60.00 Find out more
Our Mira mixer showers are the UK’s most powerful with our patented Mira Magni-flo™ technology. So your new Mira Adept BRD mixer shower will deliver 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Whether it’s at the start or the end of the day, we all want different things from our shower. The Mira Adept BRD is designed to adapt to your needs with its luxurious deluge head and separate handshower.