Contemporary design, water-saving technology, maximum performance. This space-saving mixer shower is ideal for an en-suite or small bathroom.
Suitable For All Systems
Contemporary, sleek design, the Mira Adept Eco BIV promises to reduce the amount of water by up to 50%. Personalise your showering experience with optional style-matched accessories.
Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Thermostatic temperature control makes showering safer for all the family.
Unique spray experiences
90mm showerhead for a greater showering experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Eco setting helps you to save water and energy.
Adjustable slide bar fixings help to match grout lines and cover over previous fixings.
Personalise your shower with compatible Mira Adept accessories.
Small Built-In valve design perfect for brand new installations. Featuring an eco showerhead.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Side only
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression
- Outlet connections: 15mm compression top outlet
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Saves water with a 6 litre per minute flow regulator which meets the code for Sustainable Homes
- Four spray 9cm showerhead
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Plastic back plate for easy mounting to wall / stud work
- Variable building in depth between 51mm-70mm with template included
- Adjustable slide bar fixings
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
- Builtcert TMV2 Approved
Download the relevant product resources for the Mira Adept Mixer Shower range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
Our Adept Eco BIV saves up to 50% water compared to standard Adept which not only meets the requirements of the code for sustainable homes it also offers you an eco friendly showering experience.
Mira Adept Eco BIV is perfectly suited to your contemporary bathroom setting with its sleek, minimalist looks. With a premium chrome finish, it’s guaranteed to make a statement in an en-suite or small bathroom space.