Enjoy greater coverage and a more powerful showering experience with the Mira Coda Pro EV. Its sleek design is ideal for a contemporary bathroom with its premium chrome finish.
Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop make showering safer for all the family. Plus, Cool Shield™ technology ensures the valve doesn't get hot during your shower.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Unique spray experiences
Featuring 90mm showerhead for a greater showering experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
The Mira Coda Pro EV is a Mira Installer favourite for it's great performance and ease of installation.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression joints with pipes, ¾” connection to valve
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male Flat Face
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 60°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Maximum temperature stop for added safety, with over-ride button
- Cool Shield™ to ensure valve doesn’t get hot during showering
- Single spray showerhead
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Front of tile installation system
- Slide bar with adjustable fixing centres (400-510mm)
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- Mira Bar Valve Exposed Pipework Installation Elbows offer rising, falling or horizontal entry points 1.1712.002
Product Approvals & Installation Film
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
View the product resources for the Mira Coda range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
Installing the Coda Pro EV with exposed falling or rising pipework? Then you may need our installation elbows, which you can purchase directly from us.
Mira Bar Valve Exposed Pipework Installation Elbows
Mira Bar Valve Exposed Pipework Installation Elbows are designed to fit all bar valves (including other manufacturer's products).RRP £50.40 Find out more
Our Mira Magni-flo™ technology is designed to deliver up to 3x more flow, even if you have low water pressure. Enjoy a greater showering experience every day with our Mira Coda Pro EV mixer shower.View Film
The Mira Coda Pro EV comes with a fast-fix, front of tile installation system included.