Experience safer showering with the Mira Extra. With a choice of 3 spray patterns and combined with a bathfill, it's made great showering simple.
Easy to use
Single control for flow and temperature.
Featuring Response 4 spray showerhead for a greater showering experience.
Thermostatic temperature control makes showering safer for all the family.
Perfect for customers who prefer the over the bath showering solution
- Control type: Thermostatic (shower control only)
- Thermostatic shutdown: Yes (shower only)
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rising only
- Inlet connections: ¾” BSP Male
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male
- Reversed inlets support: No
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 60°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- One control for on/off and temperature
- Four spray showerhead
- A convenient, alternative way of showering
- 4 spray showerhead with rub clean rubber nozzles
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Fits into standard bath tap holes
- Integral filters
- Replaceable cartridge
View the product resources for the Mira Extra.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
Looking for a spare art for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download