Mira HonestyERD + Free Mira Honesty basin Pillar Taps
Suitable For All Systems
Cubist design meets invigorating performance with the Mira Honesty ERD and FREE Mira Honesty Basin Pillar TapsFind a store Find out more Product No: 3.1901.029
The Mira Honesty ERD and Honesty Tap are the perfect choices for a contemporary bathroom.
The Mira Honesty ERD perfectly style matches with Mira Honesty Bath Filler for the perfect contemporary look.
Mira Honesty ERD features Mira Magni-flo™ technology, delivering up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Mixer Shower works on all systems
Thermostatic temperature control makes showering safe for all the family. Mira Cool Shield™ technology ensures the valve doesn’t get hot during your shower.
Double the experience
Easily divert between the 250mm square deluge overhead and large 110mm hand held shower.
Distinctive tap style
Basin pillar tap with pure cubist design and a seamless contemporary finish.
- Thermostatic technology
- Indicator light signals when shower has reached desired temparature
- Maximum temparature setting for increased safety
- Inlet Connections: 15mm Push Fit (supplied) or 15mm compression
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression, ¾” BSP to valve
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male to flexible hose
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
Supply Conditions (cold mains feed)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Data Connection to control unit and fittings: Low Voltage Data Cable
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and on/off/divertor controls help you to fine tune your perfect shower
- Maximum temperature stop for added safety, with over-ride button
- Mira Cool Shield™ to ensure valve doesn’t get hot during showering
- Featuring large single spray 250mm deluge showerhead and 110mm hand held showerhead.
- Light touch clamp bracket designed for easy one-handed use.
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- Front of tile installation system
View the Mira Honesty ERD product resources
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Looking for a spare art for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download