For a sleek vertical valve with a premium chrome finish, look no further than the Mira Infuse EV.
Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Thermostatic temperature control makes showering safer for all the family. Plus, Cool Shield™ technology ensures the valve doesn't get hot during your shower.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Featuring 4 spray showerhead for a greater showering experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Our unique upright mixer valve provides a different look for your customer's bathroom.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot bottom, cold top only
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 60°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Four spray showerhead
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Front of tile installation system
- Large, long-life filters
- Flipstream™ technology - 1 flip action, 4 unique sprays
View the product resources for the Mira Infuse EV.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.Download
Looking for a spare art for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download
Expect more from your mixer shower. Experience a sensational showering experience with up to 3x more flow from our Mira Magni-flo™ technology, included in our Mira Infuse EV mixer shower.
Designed to make a statement, this stylish upright valve is perfect for your new bathroom installation.