Mira MiniduoExposed Valve Only
Minimalist design, great performance, the Mira Miniduo Exposed valve only option delivers all the performance you would expect from a Mira mixer. Combine with your choice of fittings to complete the look.
Suitable For All Systems
Experience great performance from a mini mixer shower with the Mira Miniduo Exposed valve only option. Combine with your choice of fittings to complete the look.
Thermostatic temperature control makes showering safer for all the family.
Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Half the size of a normal mixer, this compact design helps to save space in the bathroom.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rising, falling or rear
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male Flat Face
- Reversed inlets support: Yes
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Saves space - smaller than a normal mixer
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- WRAS Approved
- TMV2 Approved
Download Mira Miniduo product resources.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
Looking for a spare art for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download