Designed to provide the ultimate flexibility with large, easy to use levers and highly visible graphics for ultimate ease of use.
Suitable For All Systems
The Mira Select Flex provides the user with an easy to use, safer showering experience. With highly visible graphics for added safety, it has been designed with the user's needs in mind.
Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls with highly visible graphics, help you fine tune your perfect shower. Developed in conjunction with the Royal National Institute for the Blind.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop make showering safer for all the family. Plus, Cool Shield™ technology ensures the valve doesn't get hot during your shower.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Single spray showerhead delivers a great showering experience. Automatic drain and spray plate help keep limescale at bay, plus rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Easy glide showerhead with extra long slide bar and hose for greater flexibility. Slide bar can be wall or corner mounted – ideal for smaller spaces.
Includes a handy soap dish for added storage. An extra, separate showerhead holder is also available.
Dual lever control with visible temperature graphics and extra long slide bar the Mira Select Flex is perfect for vulnerable shower users.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rising, falling or rear
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression
- Outlet connections: 15mm compression or ½” BSP Male Flat Face
- Reversed inlets support: Yes
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 60°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow control levers for ease of use
- Cool Shield™ to ensure valve doesn’t get hot during showering
- Extra long slide bar and hose for easy height adjustment
- Single spray Mira Everclear™ shower head
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies
- Slide bar can be corner mounted
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- Extra separate showerhead holder
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
- Builtcert TMV2 Approved
- Builtcert TMV3 Approved
Access the relevant product resources for the Mira Select range
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
Looking for a spare art for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download
We won’t compromise on your showering performance, so why should you? Our Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more water flow even at low pressure meaning a more invigorating showering experience for you.
Mira Select Flex provides you with highly visible graphics, separate flow and temperature functions and thermostatic control, all making the Mira Select Flex the safer option for the vulnerable user.