Simply stylish. Bringing both thermostatic temperature and flow control onto one easy to use dial, it makes showering simple and affordable.
Suitable For All Systems
Combining thermostatic safety with style, the Mira Silver Exposed Valve only is simply stylish, yet affordable.
Easy to use
One easy to use control helps you fine tune your perfect shower.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop make showering safer for all the family.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
The Mira Silver brings both thermostatic temperature and flow control into one simple to use dial.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rising, falling or rear
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male Flat Face
- Reversed inlets support: Yes
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- One control for on/off and temperature
- Maximum temperature stop for added safety
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- WRAS Approved
- TMV2 Approved
Download products resources for the Mira Silver Mixer Shower.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
Looking for a spare art for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download