The Mira Verve Wall Mounted Bath and Shower Mixer has been designed with safety in mind.
Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop make showering safer for all the family.
Designed for use on high pressure systems.
Complete the look
Choose your own fittings to complete your ideal bathroom look.
Mira Verve provides thermostatic control for both shower and bath fill for added safety.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: ½” BSP Male
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
- Adjustable pipe centres: 150 + 15mm
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- TMV2 Approved for the ultimate in comfortable showering
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- Bar Valve Exposed Pipework Installation Elbows offer rising, falling or horizontal entry points 1.1712.002
- WRAS Approved
- Builtcert TMV2 Approved
View the product resources for the Mira Verve range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
Looking for a spare art for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download
Mira Bar Valve Exposed Pipework Installation Elbows
Mira Bar Valve Exposed Pipework Installation Elbows are designed to fit all bar valves (including other manufacturer's products).RRP £45.60 Find out more