For a traditionally-inspired bathroom design, look no further than the Mira Virtue ER mixer shower. Its carefully crafted design features perfectly complement the Mira Virtue tap range to complete the look.
Easy to use
Single control for flow and temperature.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop make showering safer for all the family.
Complete the look
Discover the complementary Mira Virtue tap range to complete the traditional bathroom look.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Unique spray experiences
Featuring a large 210mm deluge showerhead for a greater showering experience.
With features including an authentic ceramic temperature marker and flow lever, the Mira Virtue perfectly complements a heritage-style bathroom.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure
The perfect choice for your customer's traditional styled bathroom.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rising, falling or rear
- Inlet connections: 15 mm compression
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male Flat Face
- Reversed inlets supported: Yes
Supply Conditions (cold mains feed)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 60°C-65°C (recommended)
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 metre head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Single control for flow and temperature
- Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop makes showering safer for entire family
- Compatible with all systems, even at low pressure
- Single spray 210mm deluge showerhead with rub-clean nozzles
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Easily replaceable pull out large, long-life filters
- Patented ‘easy clip’ system makes the cartridge easy to replace
All the resources to help you choose and install the Mira Virtue ER
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
Looking for a spare part for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download
For a greater shower experience, the Mira Virtue ER features a large 210mm deluge overhead for greater water coverage.