Easy to use
Single control for flow and temperature.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop make showering safer for all the family.
Complete the look
Discover the complementary Mira Virtue tap range to complete the traditional bathroom look.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Unique spray experiences
Featuring a large 210mm deluge showerhead for a greater showering experience.
With features including an authentic ceramic tem-perature marker and flow lever, the Mira Virtue perfectly complements a heritage-style bathroom.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure
- Thermostatic technology
- Indicator light signals when shower has reached desired temparature
- Maximum temparature setting for increased safety
Installer Product Features
- Inlet Connections: 15mm Push Fit (supplied) or 15mm compression
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression, ¾” BSP to valve
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male to flexible hose
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
Benefits for your customer
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Data Connection to control unit and fittings: Low Voltage Data Cable
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- Front of tile installation system
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.
For a greater shower experience, the Mira Virtue ER features a large 210mm deluge overhead for greater water coverage.