The premium 8mm thermally toughened safety glass ensures a robust and reliable sliding door.
The minimalist chrome fixings and no visible screw holes provide a clean, premium finish.
The quick release mechanism at the base of the shower door makes cleaning hard to reach areas easy.
The innovatively designed, low-friction material ensures an incredibly smooth-gliding door.
Mira CleanCoat® glass coating technology makes Mira Ascend Sliding Doors easy to clean and looking like new for longer.
This luxurious shower door is a generous 2m high - perfect for a low profile shower tray or placed directly onto tiles.
Designed down to the last detail, Mira Ascend features specifically ergonomically-designed handles, which are double sided for added flexibility.
- Height from top of the tray: 2000mm
- 20mm adjustment per wall channel to ensure the perfect finish despite uneven walls.
- Double hole handle for a more secure installation.
- Door Opening: 677mm
- The innovatively engineered design minimises moving parts, for a longer-lasting enclosure.
- The clever beaded installation system requires no drilling. Instead of drilling through the channel and glass, simply push the rubber seal into the wall channel with the roller tool provided for a secure fit.
Frame Adjustment: 1560-1600mm
- Combine with a Mira Ascend Sliding Door Side Panel to create a comple corner enclosure
- Sliding Side Panels available in 760, 800 and 900mm
- CE – European conformity
- BSEN14428 – European shower enclosure standard
- BSEN12150 – The use of thermally toughened safety glass
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.