For a safe, reliable and long-lasting electric shower, look no further than the new Mira Advance Flex Extra. Thoughtfully designed with the user in mind, it’s packed with helpful safety features to make showering easier, especially for the vulnerable user. With the added ability to connect to the Whale instant match pump.
Clear, audible beeps indicate the unit is turning on/off or has reached the desired temperature. Audible clicks when turning the temperature dial.
High contrast visuals on critical touchpoints, and a matte finish panel, make the Advance controls easier to see for the visually impaired.
Tailored to touch
Features including a patented friction grip showerhead holder enables the user to lower the showerhead holder with one hand. Large, easy press buttons and loop handle are easier to use even with limited finger dexterity.
Built to last
With Mira Clearscale Pro™ - market-leading anti-limescale technology - Mira Advance Flex Extra will outlast the competition and ensure a greater showering performance.
Designed for safety
Mira Opti-flo Pro™ delivers a consistent showering experience all year round, regardless of water pressure. Plus, thermostatic temperature control and adjustable maximum temperature settings ensures safety and peace of mind.
Accredited by experts
Mira Advance Flex Extra was designed following research and in-depth interviews with users, Occupational Therapists, as well as specialist organisations the RNIB and Skin Health Alliance to ensure a truly user-enhanced experience, particularly for the elderly and vulnerable.
Easy to use fittings
Extra long easy to use slide bar with patented friction-grip showerhead holder.
The Mira Advance Flex Extra has been designed in partnership to make pumped drainage simpler.
- Control type: Thermostatic (electronic)
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user
- Factory set to safe max temp: Adjustable to 4 different max temp settings (41°C-48°C)
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating 40 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm131
- Water entry points: Right (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: Right (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: Brass inlet connector. 1/2" BSP Male and 15mm compression fitting
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Supply Conditions (cold mains feed)
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.5 bar (5 metre head), (1.0 bar BEAB Care)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Easily accessible controls, with high contrast on critical touch points.
- Audible and tactical features for the visually impaired user
- Four different maximum temperature settings
- Anti-glare matte finish panel
- 110mm showerhead with 3 spray modes and extra long easy to use slide bar with patented friction grip showerhead holder
Integral Pump Connectivity
- We developed the Mira Advance Flex Extra in partnership with Whale who are the market leaders in pump technology
- Wired or wireless connection to waste pumps, for where gravity drainage is not suitable
- Bluetooth® Enabled - Simplified wireless pump connectivity to Whale Instant Match Pump
- Wireless two-way communications between shower and pump reduces risk of flooding if the power to the pump is turned off.
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
- BEAB Care Approved
- BEAB Approved
- RNIB Approved Gold awarded
Access the relevant product resources for the Mira Advance electric showers range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
Enjoy the reassurance that your new Mira Advance Flex Extra electric shower will outlast the competition. With our best in class Mira Clearscale Pro™ technology, your shower will last longer and perform better.