Add a touch of class to your bathroom with the Mira Azora featuring a frosted glass fascia and complemented by stylish chrome features
On/off push button for ease of use, with choice of 3 flow settings. Shower on demand.
Thermostatic temperature control and Mira Sensi-flo™ technology which helps prevent the risk of scalding, ensuring safer showering for all the family.
Frosted glass for a contemporary finish.
Consistent performance, longer-lasting shower
Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, meaning a longer-lasting and better performing shower.
Large 4 spray showerhead for greater experience and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
In a frosted glass finish the Mira Azora not only looks good but also delivers a consistent performance.
- Control type: Thermostatic SMA
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user
- Factory set to safe max temperature
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating 45 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Left (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: left (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: Brass inlet connector. 15mm compression fitting
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Supply Conditions (cold mains feed)
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.7 bar (7 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Four spray 11cm showerhead
Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Class A
- Sensi-flo™ technology helps prevent scalding if the showerhead or hose become blocked
- Clearscale™ & Dual Element™ - reduces limescale by up to 50%
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank making it safe for the next user
- 4 spray 9 cm showerhead with rub clean nozzles
View the installation and user guide, fittings guide and line drawings across our electric showers range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.Download
Looking for a spare art for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download
Our Mira Azora electric shower comes complete with Mira Clearscale™ technology, proven to reduce the build-up of limescale by up to 50%. So you can rest assured that your shower will last longer.
With Mira Azora, style meets performance. The elegant fascia is the perfect adds a touch of class to your contemporary bathroom.