The integrated pump provides a strong and consistent flow - suitable for a low pressure water supply
Quiet Mark approved - pump cannot be heard when water is running
Double the experience
Dual Showering for a luxurious showering experience. Divert between a 200mm deluge overhead or 90mm handshower
Easy to clean filter
The Mira Clean-flo™ filter is designed to be easily accessible, to enable self-cleaning to maintain shower performance
On/off push button for ease of use, plus separate flow and temperature controls. Shower on demand
The same footprint and screwholes as the Elite QT and ST makes it an easy replacement.
Pressure stabilised temperature control
Easy to fit
- Like-for-like replacement of older Elite models. Uses same footprint and screw holes as Elite ST and Elite QT
- Slide bar can be fitted on the left or right of the shower unit
Easy to service
Mira Clean-flo™ filter to protect your shower from debris, keeping your shower in peak condition. Designed for easy‑access and features built-in isolation for easy cleaning
For your customer
- An integrated pump boosts your shower on a low pressure system
- Dual Showering for a luxurious showering experience which you won’t find on any other pumped electric shower: Switch between a 200mm deluge overhead or 90mm handshower using the clever diverter
- Silent showering: So quiet that when the water is running you won’t hear the pump. Quiet Mark™ approved – as awarded to products which make a huge difference to noise in the home
- Continuously rated meaning you can run the shower for as long as you need. Perfect for large households
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.