The integrated pump provides a strong and consistent flow - suitable for a low pressure water supply
Quiet Mark approved - pump cannot be heard when water is running
Double the experience
Dual Showering for a luxurious showering experience. Divert between a 200mm deluge overhead or 90mm handshower
Easy to clean filter
The Mira Clean-flo™ filter is designed to be easily accessible, to enable self-cleaning to maintain shower performance
On/off push button for ease of use, plus separate flow and temperature controls. Shower on demand
The same footprint and screwholes as the Elite QT and ST makes it an easy replacement.
- Control type: Pressure stabilised
- Factory set to safe max temp: No
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression fitting
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
- Supply Voltage: 230v +/- 10%
- Supply rating 45 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm
- Water entry points: Left (rising, falling and rear)
- Cable entry points: left (rising, falling and rear)
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.008 bar
- Maximum maintained pressure: 1.0 bar
Easy to Fit and Maintain
- Uses the same footprint and screwholes as Elite ST and Elite QT.
- Removeable Clean-flo™ filter to protect your shower from debris, making it easier for you to keep your shower in peak condition.
Benefits for your customer
- Divert between a large 200mm deluge overhead and a 90mm handset for an invigorating showering experience.
- Water heated on demand meaning you can run the shower for as long as needed, perfect for large households.
- An integrated pump boosts your shower on a low pressure system.
- Pump cannot be heard when water is running. Awarded the Quiet Mark.
- Dual Showering for double the experience
- WRAS Approved
- Quiet Mark
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.