On/off push button for ease of use, with choice of 3 flow settings. Shower on demand.
Thermostatic temperature control and Mira Sensi-flo™ technology helps prevent the risk of scalding, ensuring safer showering for all the family.
Slimline, contemporary design in an all-chrome finish.
Consistent showering performance
Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, meaning a longer-lasting and better performing shower.
Large 4 spray showerhead for greater experience and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
- Control type: Thermostatic SMA
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user
- Factory set to safe max temp: Factory set at 48°C
- Maximum temperature stop for increased safety
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating 40 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Left (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: left (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: Brass inlet connector. 15mm compression fitting
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Supply Conditions (cold mains feed)
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.7 bar (7 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Four spray showerhead
Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Class A
- Sensi-flo™ technology helps prevent scalding if the showerhead or hose become blocked
- Clearscale™ - reduces limescale by up to 50%
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank making it safe for the next user
- 4 spray 9 cm showerhead with rub clean nozzles
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.
Given time, limescale will build-up inside your shower, causing it to break. Mira Clearscale™ technology has been designed to reduce the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, giving you a longer-lasting shower.View Film
Create a modern feel in your bathroom, with this stylish electric shower featuring a premium chrome finish. What’s more, our chrome isn’t just any chrome. It’s the same specification usually reserved for ocean-going yachts.