Introducing Mira Galena - where elegant, contemporary design meets thermostatic technology. Choose from 4 stylish fascia options, each complemented by premium chrome features.
On/off push button for ease of use, with choice of 3 flow settings. Shower on demand.
Thermostatic temperature control and Mira Sensi-flo™ technology helps prevent the risk of scalding, ensuring safer showering for all the family.
Stylish design options
Choose from 4 stylish design options: contemporary silver glass, sleek black flock, neutral light stone or stunning slate. All with premium chrome detailing.
Consistent showering performance
Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, meaning a longer-lasting and better performing shower.
Large 5 spray showerhead for greater experience and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Includes easily adjustable clamp bracket and handy soap dish.
Available in four striking finishes the Mira Galena electric shower is the ideal for design conscious customer.
- Control type: Thermostatic SMA
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user
- Factory set to safe max temperature
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating 45 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Left (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: left (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: Brass inlet connector. 15mm compression fitting
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Supply Conditions (cold mains feed)
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.7 bar (7 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- 5 spray 11 cm showerhead with rub clean nozzles
Energy Efficiency: Class A
View the installation and user guide, fittings guide and line drawings across our electric showers range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.Download
Looking for a spare art for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download
Our Mira Galena electric shower comes complete with Mira Clearscale™ technology, proven to reduce the build-up of limescale by up to 50%. So you can rest assured that your shower will last longer.View Film
With Mira Galena, you won't need to compromise on style. Choose from 4 different fascia options – from Slate to Light Stone you’ll easily find the style option to suit your contemporary bathroom.