Choose between a convenient handset and luxurious 200mm deluge head for a more indulgent shower.
Easily replaces your existing electric shower
Multiple cable and water entry points make this the ideal shower for replacing an existing electric shower.
You can position the deluge overhead where it suits in your bathroom, thanks to the adjustable arm.
Flexible fittings for easy installation and adjustment.
Eco setting means you can save both power and water for showering that’s kinder to the planet.
Scale down on limescale
Our Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces limescale by up to 50% to keep your shower working better and for longer.
Easy on/off button. Plus separate power and temperature controls make using your shower seamless.
- Control type: Pressure stabilised
- Phased shutdown: No
- Factory set to safe max temp: No
Installer Product Features
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Programmable functions including, flow, temperature and run time
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Left or right (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: left and right (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: 15mm plastic stub, compression or push-fit fittings
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Benefits for your customer
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.7 bar (7 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
- Energy Efficiency: Class A
- BEAB approved
- KIWA UK Approved
- WRAS Approved
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.