Easily replaces your existing electric shower
Multiple cable and water entry points make this the ideal shower for replacing an existing electric shower.
On/off push button for ease of use, with choice of 3 flow settings. Shower on demand.
Flexible fittings for easy installation and adjustment, helps to cover over existing screw holes for the perfect finish.
Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, meaning a longer-lasting and better performing shower.
4 spray showerhead for choice of experience and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Eco setting helps you save water and energy.
- Control type: Pressure stabilised
- Phased shutdown: No
- Factory set to safe max temp: No
Installer Product Features
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Programmable functions including, flow, temperature and run time
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Left or right (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: left (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: 15mm plastic stub, compression or push-fit fittings
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Benefits for your customer
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.7 bar (7 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Easy to Fit & Maintain
- Perfect for replacing an existing Mira or other brands of electric showers.
- Adjustable slide bar fits over holes left by a previous shower kit
- Eco setting Saves water
- Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces limescale by up to 50%
- 4 spray showerhead with rub clean nozzles
- WRAS Approved
- Energy Efficiency: Class A
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.
Enjoy the reassurance that your new Mira Jump Multi-Fit electric shower will last up to 50% longer. With our patented Mira Clearscale™ technology, your shower will last longer and perform better. Enhance your everyday showering experience.View Film
With up to 36 installation combinations, Mira Jump Multi-fit – accepts water and cable entry from the left or the right. Look no further for the ideal replacement for any existing Mira, Triton, Aqualisa and many other electric showers.