Contemporary aesthetic to enhance your bathroom.
On/off push button for ease of use, with choice of 3 flow settings. Shower on demand.
Large 4 spray handshower with rub clean noz-zles
Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, for a longer-lasting, better performing shower
Flexible fittings for easy installation and ad-justment, helps to cover over existing screw holes for the perfect finish.
Eco setting helps you save water and energy.
- Thermostatic technology
- Indicator light signals when shower has reached desired temparature
- Maximum temparature setting for increased safety
Installer Product Features
- Inlet Connections: 15mm Push Fit (supplied) or 15mm compression
- Supply rating 40 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Left (rising, falling & rear)
- Cable entry points: Left (rising, falling & rear)
- Inlet connections: 15mm plastic stub, compression or push-fit fittings
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Benefits for your customer
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.7 bar (7 metre head)
- Data Connection to control unit and fittings: Low Voltage Data Cable
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Easy to Fit & Maintain
- Left-hand water and cable entry points
- Adjustable slide bar fits over holes left by a previous shower kit
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
- Energy Efficiency: Class A
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.
All Mira electric showers come complete with Mira Clearscale™ technology, proven to reduce the build-up of limescale by up to 50%.
With Mira Play, style meets performance. The two distinct finishes add a touch of class to your contemporary bathroom.