Thermostatic temperature control and Mira Sensi-flo™ technology helps prevent the risk of scalding, ensuring safer showering for all the family.
On/off push button for ease of use, with choice of 3 flow settings. Shower on demand.
Flexible fittings for easy installation and adjustment, helps to cover over existing screw holes for the perfect finish.
Consistent showering performance
Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, meaning a longer-lasting and better performing shower.
Eco setting helps you save water and energy.
- Control type: Thermostatic SMA
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user
- Factory set to safe max temp: Factory set at 48°C
Installer Product Features
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating 40 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Left (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: left (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: Brass inlet connector. 15mm compression fittings
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Benefits for your customer
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.7 bar (7 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
- KIWA UK Approved
- Energy Efficiency: Class A
- WRAS Approved
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank making it safe for the next user
- 4 spray 11 cm showerhead with rub clean nozzles
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.
Mira Clearscale™ technology has been developed to ensure that your Mira electric shower will live up to 50% longer than competitor products. All so that your showering experience can be the best it possibly can be.View Film
Sometimes a change in water pressure can cause your shower’s temperature to fluctuate. With thermostatic temperature control your shower temperature will remain constant, ensuring safer showering for all of the family.