Separate flow and temperature controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Large 11cm 4 spray showerhead with rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Low pressure solution
Suited to homes with a low pressure water system and plentiful supply of hot water.
- Control type: Manual
- Automatic shutdown
- Factory set to safe max temperature
- Water & Cable entry points: Left (rising, falling & rear)
- Inlet connection: 15mm dual entry push fit
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP male
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating: 3 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 2.5mm²
- Cistern: Minimum 230 litres
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.008 bar (80mm head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 0.5 bar (5 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 1.0 bar (10 metre head)
- Flow rate: Up to 14 litres per minute
- Temperature stability: + 6°C
- Maximum temperature stop - enhances safety
Easy to fit & Maintain
- No need to prime
- Removable filters
- Removable check valves
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- 11cm, four spray showerhead
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.
Experience an invigorating water flow from your Mira Event XS Manual power shower. With its integral pump you’ll instantly feel the refreshing boost to your showering experience, even on a low pressure water system.