The sharp, squared edge profile of Mira Honesty combines with flawless aluminium to create a striking contemporary look. And a confident bathroom design statement.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more water flow than similar mixer showers – even at low pressure. So you can enjoy powerful invigoration. Every day.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Precise thermostatic control maintains stable water temperature. Mira CoolShield™ technology keeps the shower touchpoints cool. Creating a safer showering experience.
Double the experience
Easily divert between the 250mm square deluge overhead and large 110mm hand held shower.
Easy to use
Separate temperature and on/off diverter con-trols help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Complete the look
Style-matched Mira Honesty taps to complete your contemporary bathroom design.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression, ¾” BSP to valve
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male to flexible hose
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
Supply Conditions (cold mains feed)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 60°C-65°C (recommended)
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and on/off/divertor controls help you to fine tune your perfect shower
- Maximum temperature stop for added safety, with over-ride button
- Mira Cool Shield™ to ensure valve doesn’t get hot during showering
- Featuring large single spray 250mm deluge showerhead and 110mm hand held showerhead.
- Light touch clamp bracket designed for easy one-handed use.
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- Front of tile installation system
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.
Easily divert between the large square deluge overhead and the handheld showerhead handset.
This mixer shower is perfectly paired with the Mira Honesty tap range. With pure cubist design at its heart, the Mira Honesty range combines hard angles with softened corners.View Taps Range