6. Baby pink: No room for decorative additions? Choose a bold, playful colour like baby pink to give your bathroom a style overhaul.
7. Yellow: This mood-boosting shade can be a touch overpowering when used alone, so why not paint half-tiled areas with a pop of yellow? Or try a yellow accent wall instead!
8. Black: Whilst it might seem counterintuitive to choose a dark colour for a small bathroom, sometimes it’s best to embrace the lack of light! Black works well in small bathrooms with no natural light, where you can add statement lighting or lamps to achieve an ambient, atmospheric finish.
9. Forest green: Like black paint, forest green can give your space a cosy, luxurious feel.
10. Navy blue: If black paint seems too harsh for your space, why not introduce navy instead? Dark colours don’t have to make a bathroom feel smaller if you know how to use them. Try an accent wall or paint half-tiled areas if you don’t fancy an entire navy blue look.
Looking for other creative ways to add colour to your bathroom? Read our blog post for more inspiration!