On/off push button for ease of use, with choice of 3 flow settings. Shower on demand.
Slimline, contemporary design in an all-chrome finish.
Consistent showering performance
Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, meaning a longer-lasting and better performing shower.
Large 4 spray showerhead for greater experience and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Mira Sensi-flo™ technology protects you against sudden surges of hot water if there is ever a blockage in your showerhead or hose that suddenly clears
- Thermostatic temperature control for safer showering
- Maximum temperature stop for increased safety
Easy to fit
Flexible fittings for easy installation and adjustment, helps to cover
Easy to service
- Easy filter access
- Removable filters
For your customer
- Slimline, contemporary design in an all-chrome finish
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Mira Clearscale™ technology that reduces limescale by up to 50%
- Mira Sensi-flo™ technology which helps prevent the risk of scalding
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank making it safe for
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.