For a consistent, affordable performance choose the Mira Go.
On/off push button for ease of use, with choice of 3 flow settings. Shower on demand.
Flexible fittings for easy installation and adjustment, helps to cover over existing screw holes for the perfect finish.
Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, meaning a longer-lasting and better performing shower.
Single spray showerhead with rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Eco setting helps you save water and energy.
A contemporary, affordable and reliable shower.
- Control type: Pressure stabilised
- Phased shutdown: No
- Factory set to safe max temp: No
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating 40 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Left (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: left (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: 15mm plastic stub, compression or push-fit fittings
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Supply Conditions (cold mains feed)
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.7 bar (7 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Single spray showerhead
- Eco setting Saves water
- Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces limescale by up to 50%
- Single spray mode showerhead with rub clean nozzles
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
Step By Step Installation Film
View the installation and user guide, fittings guide and line drawings across our electric showers range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
Experience a greater showering performance that lasts up to 50% longer than competitor products. The Mira Go electric shower features our patented Mira Clearscale™ technology which reduces the build-up of limescale.View Film
Looking to replace your existing electric shower? For a great performance at an affordable price, look no further than Mira Go. With its clean look and easy to use functions, it’s the ideal replacement electric shower.