On/off push button for ease of use, with choice of 3 flow settings. Shower on demand.
Consistent performance, longer-lasting shower
Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, meaning a longer-lasting and better performing shower.
Large 4 spray showerhead for greater coverage and choice of experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Eco setting helps you save water and energy.
Flexible fittings for easy installation and adjustment, helps to cover over existing screw holes for the perfect finish.
Mira Sensi-flo™ technology protects you against sudden surges of hot water if there is ever a blockage in your showerhead or hose that suddenly clears
- Control type: Advance pressure stabilised
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user
- Factory set to safe max temp: No
Installer Product Features
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating 40 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Left (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: left (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: Brass inlet connector. 15mm compression fitting
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Benefits for your customer
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.7 bar (7 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
- KIWA UK Approved
- Energy Efficiency: Class A
- WRAS Approved
- Clearscale™ & Dual Element™ - reduces limescale by up to 50%
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank making it safe for the next user
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.
Enjoy the reassurance that your new Mira Sport electric shower will last up to 50% longer. With our patented Mira Clearscale™ technology, your shower will last longer and perform better. Enhance your everyday showering experience.View Film
Mira Sport has been the popular choice for installers for over 25 years due to its reliability, performance and style. On demand performance from the UK’s best-selling electric shower.Find Out More