Our Mira Airboost™ technology, increasing the flow by up to 30%, without using any more water. All at the touch of a button.
With Mira Sensi-flo™ technology, which helps prevent the risk of scalding, and advance pressure stabilised temperature control ensuring safer showering for all the family.
Consistent showering performance
Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, meaning a longer-lasting and better performing shower.
Large 4 spray showerhead for greater coverage and choice of experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
With premium chrome detailing and shower fittings to perfectly complement a contemporary bathroom.
Flexible fittings for easy installation and adjustment, helps to cover over existing screw holes for the perfect finish.
- Control type: Advance pressure stabilised
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user
- Factory set to safe max temp: No
Installer Product Features
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating 45 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Left (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: left (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: Brass inlet connector. 15mm compression fitting
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Benefits for your customer
- Minimum maintained pressure: 1 bar (10 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
- KIWA UK Approved
- Energy Efficiency: Class A
- WRAS Approved
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.
Enjoy the reassurance that your new Mira Sport Max electric shower will last up to 50% longer. With our patented Mira Clearscale™ technology, your shower will last longer and perform better.View Film
Electric showers just got a boost. With Mira Airboost™ technology, which increases the flow of water by up to 30%, you’re guaranteed a sensational, powerful performance. Discover more, watch the technology film now.View Film