On/off push button for ease of use, with choice of 3 flow settings. Shower on demand.
Flexible fittings for easy installation.
Advanced pressure stabilised temperature control ensures a consistent performance.
Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%, meaning a longer-lasting and better performing shower.
Single spray showerhead with rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Eco setting helps you save water and energy.
- Control type: Pressure stabilised
- Phased shutdown: No
- Factory set to safe max temp: No
Installer Product Features
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply rating 40 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Left (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: left (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: 15mm plastic stub, compression or push-fit fittings
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
Benefits for your customer
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.7 bar (7 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
- Energy Efficiency: Class A
Step By Step Installation Film
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.