Contemporary design with sensational performance, the Mira Agile S EV is designed with your contemporary bathroom in mind.
Easy to use
Single control for flow and temperature.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Thermostatic temperature control makes showering safer for all the family.
Unique spray experiences
Large 90mm showerhead for a greater showering experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Adjustable slide bar fixings help to match grout lines and cover over previous fixings.
Designed to fit quickly and easily into new en-suite bathroom
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: 15mm copper pipe
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male Flat Face
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- One single control for on/off and temperature
- Single spray 9cm showerhead
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Pipe and tiling templates included
- Spanner-free installation
- Adjustable slide bar fixings
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
- Builtcert TMV2 Approved
Download the relevant product resources for the Mira Agile Mixer Shower range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
Why compromise on your showering performance? Experience up to 3x more flow with our patented Mira Magni-flo™ technology, included in our Mira Agile S EV mixer shower. Enhance your everyday experience of water.
Combining stylish looks with high performance, our Mira Agile S EV mixer shower is designed with space in mind. Its neat, minimalist design is perfectly placed in a contemporary en-suite or small bathroom space.