Easy to use
Single control for flow and temperature help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Thermostatic temperature control makes showering safer for all the family.
Unique spray experiences
Large 250mm deluge showerhead and separate 110mm handshower
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Double the experience
Divert between the deluge showerhead and handshower or experience both on at once, even at low pressure.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
Installer Product Features
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: 15mm copper pipe
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male Flat Face
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
Benefits for your customer
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Pipe and tiling templates included
- Spanner-free installation
- Riser rail can be shortened or lengthened
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
- Builtcert TMV2 Approved
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.